Food, Wine and History Tour by Tuscany on a Budget
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Come and join us for a very special tour about the history and traditions of the Italian food and wine as well as the history of Florence.
The tour starts with the visit of one of the biggest markets in Florence. We'll guide you together with our knowledgeable guide through a tasting path of the most important products this land has to offer and we will teach you how to distinguish the highest quality ingredients. We will stop in a very characteristic wine shop or "enoteca" to rest and taste, together with a wine expert, some of the best local products including wine and olive oil and then the walking tour will continue through the leather market towards the Medici chapels, the wonderful Cathedral, piazza della Repubblica, Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi gallery and finally the Ponte Vecchio.
You will fall in love with the art, the architecture and the masterpieces left by the many greatest Renaissance artists such as Michelangelo and Donatello for you to admire.
Don't forget to bring your camera to immortalize the special moments you will certainly experience during the walking tour.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.