PISA HALF DAY TOUR by MY TOUR
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Pisa, one of the most visited cities in Tuscany, is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli, which are considered among the most beautiful sights in the world.
The town's most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century, which is witnessed by the urban form of the old town centre. With many buildings, squares and side streets that run along the Arno River, the major historical trade route that hummed with life, Pisa has always been an estuary town. The city was already an important naval base in Roman times, augmenting trade in the Mediterranean ever since the 11th century.
Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe, the Scuola Normale Superiore.
An authorised city guide will accompany you on an exterior visit of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery while the tour of the Cathedral and Baptistery will also include the interiors.
You will have free time in the city before heading back to Florence.
The tour includes:
Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning and all modern conveniences.
Expert multilingual escorts (English and Spanish always guaranteed, French and German are available with a minimum of 6 participants).
Guided tour of Pisa.
Admission to the Cathedral and to the Baptistery.
Price per person:
€ 45,00 from November 1st
50% discount for children up to 12 years of age
Free for children under 2 years of age
Departure: 9:00 am from Piazza Stazione, on the steps at the corner with Via Alamanni
End of tour: Approximately 1:45 pm
Complimentary pick up from your hotel available on request.
Guests are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.