The ChiantiWineTour by FunInTuscany
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Small group guaranteed In our comfortable air-conditioned 8 seats minivan you will be taken to the heart of Chianti region where some of the most famous wines are produced.
- Departs from: Evening departure @ 4:30pm is available upon request with a group of minimum 4 people.
- Departure times: 09:30
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Florence
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
The tour is designed to bring you in touch with the enchanting Tuscan countryside, food and wine.
We will tour an 18th century winery in the heart of the "Chianti Classico" area, receiving an up close look at the production and ageing process of Chianti wines provided with an in depth explanation from our wine expert. Then you will have a guided Chianti wine tasting to appreciate the fine quality of local produce.
Your trip continues on to a fully intact Medieval walled village, where we will enjoy an authentic Tuscan lunch combined with a fine selection of Chianti wines and dessert.
On our way home we will stop at piazzale Michelangelo which has been nominated one of the top 10 most romantic spots in Europe.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.