TUSCANY TOUR: PISA, SAN GIMIGNANO & SIENA by MY TOUR
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Our tour starts with a visit to Pisa and its wonderful Piazza dei Miracoli, which is home to the Baptistery, Cathedral, Monumental Cemetery and the world famous Leaning Tower. The tour continues with a visit to a famous wine estate in the San Gimignano area, where we will enjoy a wine tasting and lunch consisting of typical Tuscan products.
The afternoon includes a visit of San Gimignano, a perfectly preserved medieval town declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. A drive along the scenic roads of the Chianti area will then lead us to Siena, the city of the Palio horserace.
Here we will meet our guide and start a tour of the old town centre, which will take us to the city's most important monuments and squares such as Piazza del Campo, where the Palio horse race takes place, and Piazza del Duomo, where you can admire the magnificent Cathedral.
After some free time in Siena, we will return to Florence at sunset.
The tour includes:
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning and all modern conveniences.
- Expert multilingual escorts (English and Spanish always guaranteed, French and German are available with a minimum of 6 participants).
- Free time in Pisa.
- Free time in San Gimignano.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant.
- Guided tour of Siena.
- Admission to the Siena Cathedral.
Price per person:
€ 80,00 for adults
€ 75,00 for students under 26 years of age
Free for children under 12 years of age
Departure: 8:00 am from Piazza Stazione, on the steps at the corner with Via Alamanni
End of tour: Approx 8:00 pm
Guests are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.