Assisi and Perugia Tour by Odyssey Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit the medieval town of Assisi with the Basilica of St Francis. Visit of Perugia, birthplace of Perugino Raphael`s teacher and most famous for its chocolate production.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Rome
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
You MUST contact us immediately after reservation and provide us with your credit card details to secure the reservation and the name of your hotel/hostel in order to organise pickup service (central Rome hotels/hostels only).
Travel along the "Sun Route" to Tivoli.
pass through charming medieval villages
St Mary of the Angels
Basilica of St Francis.
Return to Rome.
Hotel pick up from Central Rome hotels only
We suggest you wear comfortable shoes.
No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed
This tour is multilingual and transported by our co-operator.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than: