Rome Center Bike Tour by TopBike Rental & Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
In only 4 hours you will see all the most famous hits in Rome from a very special point of view: we study how to give you the best first impression of a square or a monument.
- Departs from: Via Quattro Cantoni 40 From October 28th this tour starts at 9.30 AM!
- Departure times: 09:00
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Rome
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- We suggest you to get your gloves in winter and sunglasses in summer!
Included in price:
"TopBike Rental & Tours is professionally run by Roman enthusiastic bikers who want to show off their city." (2009 Rick Steves' Guide Book).
Joining one of our bike tours means exploring Rome with an expert guide capable of bringing you in total relax across Rome, where every open square is a breakthrough, every alley is a surprise and behind every corner an unexpected encounter.
An experience to live through in total relaxation:
• without orientation problems, roaming around with someone that knows the city and that would always make the best choice to seek Rome's beauty, safeness and easiness in biking: 80-90% of the routes are closed to traffic or with limited traffic.
• without parking problems, with no bike guarding responsibility if wanting to visit a church, for a photo break, or simply to exchange views with other tour participants while tasting a typical Italian ice cream or drinking coffee.
• paying attention only to the sights and enjoying a city which is too difficult to visit by car, too large to perceive by foot and too rich of atmosphere and personality to be discovered on top of a tourist bus!
Groups not bigger than 12 people!
We depart rain or shine. If it rains we provide raincoats.
From the 28th of October this tour leaves at 9.30am.
Going from the ancient monuments to the elegant shopping streets, from the baroque squares to renaissance palaces, from the Churches housing art masterpieces to beautiful fountains.
An itinerary which "touches" the main attractions of Rome, without omitting working-class alleys, small hidden squares, places that are less known but associated with many historical events which give a unique atmosphere to this city.
Possibility to taste original Italian coffee and ice creams.
Things to see on the way:
• Fagutal Hill
• Imperial Forums
• Venezia Square
• Trevi Fountain
• Via dei Condotti
• Spanish Steps
• Via Margutta
• Piazza del Popolo
• S. Lorenzo in Lucina
• Parlament Square
• Column Square
• S. Ignazio Square
• Pantheon *
• S.Agostino *
• Navona Square
• Via de' Coronari
• Campo de' Fiori e Farnese Square
• Sisto Bridge
• Tiber Island
• Portico di Ottavia
• Theater of Marcellus
• Capitoline Hill
• S. Peter ad Vincula *
• ...and much more
• With ice cream or pizza break
* possibility for brief visits
Distance: 16 kms
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.