Rome Panoramic Bike Tour by TopBike Rental & Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Aventine hill, Janiculum, Capitoline hill, the best panoramic views of the city from some of the famous seven hills.
- Departs from: Via Quattro Cantoni 40 From October 27th this tour starts at 12:00am!
- Departure times: 15:00
- Duration: 4.5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Rome
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- We suggest to get your gloves in winter and a sunglasses in summer!
Included in price:
"TopBike Rental & Tours is professionally run by Roman enthusiastic bikers who want to show off their city." (2009 Rick Steves' Guide Book).
Joining one of our bike tours means exploring Rome with an expert guide capable of bringing you in total relax across Rome, where every open square is a breakthrough, every alley is a surprise and behind every corner an unexpected encounter.
An experience to live through in total relaxation:
• without orientation problems, roaming around with someone that knows the city and that would always make the best choice to seek Rome's beauty, safeness and easiness in biking: 80-90% of the routes are closed to traffic or with limited traffic.
• without parking problems, with no bike guarding responsibility if wanting to visit a church, for a photo break, or simply to exchange views with other tour participants while tasting a typical Italian ice cream or drinking coffee.
• paying attention only to the sights and enjoying a city which is too difficult to visit by car, too large to perceive by foot and too rich of atmosphere and personality to be discovered on top of a tourist bus!
Groups not bigger than 12 people!
We depart rain or shine. If it rains we provide raincoats.
From the 28th of October this tour starts at 12.00am.
...Aventine hill, Janiculum, Capitoline hill, the best panoramic views of the city.
A tour that allows to view the "forma urbis" (city's shape) from a suitable distance to perceive it as a whole. A unique possibility to understand the development of a city that has been living for 30 centuries, and to find out - like Goethe wrote - how Rome succeeded Rome.
An itinerary that allows you to observe well-known monuments like the Colosseum and the Roman Forums from different perspectives, and to grasp the most evocative and unusual views.
Things to see on the way
• Trajan's Thermal Baths
• Celio Hill Park
(panoramic view of the forums and the west side of the Palatine Hill)
• Circus Maximus
(panoramic view of the south side of the Palatine Hill)
• Aventino Hill and the Garden of the Oranges
(panoramic view of the south part of the city center)
• Bocca della Verita' Square
• Tiber Island
• Santa Maria in Trastevere
(view of Rome from west)
• Castel Sant'Angelo
(Mauseleum of Hadrian)
• Sisto Bridge
• Via de' Coronari
• Navona Square
• Santa Maria sopra Minerva
• Jewish Ghetto
• Theater of Marcellus
• Capitoline Hill
(panoramic view of the Forum)
• Fagutal Hill
(unusual view of the Colosseum)
• S. Peter ad Vincula
• ...and much more
• With ice cream or pizza break
Distance: 18 kms
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.