BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO WINE TOUR (two wineries) by MY TOUR
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition, handed d
- Departure times: 14:00
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Siena
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition, handed down from one generation to the next. The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you relish its natural wholesomeness. The town, its century-old fortress, and the best wineries reviewed on specialised magazines are the main destination of our outing. Great skill in the cellar, which includes a long maturation in casks made from valuable wood, make Brunello, holder of the title of "Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality", the most highly regarded wine in the world.
You will have the opportunity to taste prestigious wines in the best wineries on the territory and to discover Montalcino and the wonderful surrounding area.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
• Shuttle service from your accommodation and back.
• Private minivan with all comforts for a maximum of 8 people.
• Expert bilingual escort (Italian-English).
• Tour of Montalcino and its stronghold and short break to shop for typical products and local crafts.
• Wine tasting at two renowned Montalcino winery reviewed on the best specialised magazines, such as Wine Spectator and Decanter.
• Tasting of bruschette and typical Tuscan cold cuts and cheese.
• Possibility of buying wine at favourable prices at the winery visited during the tour (shipped almost everywhere in the world).
Departure: From Siena: 2:00 p.m. From S. Gimignano: 1.00 p.m.
Duration of the tour: 5 hours from Siena, 7 hours from San Gimignano
Minimum number of participants: 1
Price: Euro 60.00 from Siena, Euro 70.00 from San Gimignano and other areas of the province
From 1st November to 15th March, departure is brought forward by 1 hour.
Children under 2 years of age free of charge.
Children between 3 and 8 years old, 50% discount.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.