BRUNELLO GRAND TOUR by MY TOUR
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition, handed d
- Departs from: From 1st November to 15th March, departure is brought forward by 1 hour (DEPARTURE IS SCHEDULED AT 1.00PM)
- Departure times: 14:00
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Starts & ends in: SIENA
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition, handed down from one generation to the next.
The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you savour its natural wholesomeness. The town, its century-old fortress, and the best wineries reviewed in specialised magazines are the main destination of our outing. You will discover Montalcino, the splendid Abbazia di Sant'Antimo (St. Antimo's Abbey) and the beautiful surrounding area. Along with a selection of other prestigious wines, you will also sample Brunello di Montalcino, known as the "Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality", presently the most appreciated wine product in the whole world.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Journey by GT Coach fitted with sound amplifying system, air conditioning and all modern conveniences.
- Expert multilingual escorts (English and Spanish always guaranteed, French and German are available with a minimum of 6 participants).
- tour of Montalcino and its stronghold and short break to shop for typical products and local crafts.
- Visit to St. Antimo's Abbey, renowned for its celebrated Gregorian Chants.
- Tasting of wines at a renowned Montalcino winery reviewed in the best specialised magazines, such as Wine Spectator and Decanter.
- Tasting of bruschettas and typical Tuscan cold cuts and cheese.
- Possibility of buying wine at the estate visited at advantageous prices (Deliveries almost all over the world).
- On request shuttle service from your accommodation to the bus departure point at an additional cost (no drop off).
Days: Tuesday - Thursday
Departure: 02:00 p.m from Piazza Gramsci in front of Bar La Lizza
Duration of the tour: approx. 5 hours
Minimum number of participants: 1
Price: 38 Euros per person
Children under 2 years of age travel free of charge.
Children between 3 and 8 years old, 50% discount.
From 1st November to 15th March, departure is brought forward by 1 hour.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.