GUIDED WALKING TOUR OF THE CITY OF SIENA by MY TOUR
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Siena is a treasure trove of historical, artistic, religious and cultural riches all to be discovered. The best way to do it is on foot with our guides.
- Departs from: Departure at 11.00am from Piazza Gramsci, in front of La Lizza cafè
- Departure times: 11:00
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Takes Place In: SIENA
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Siena is a treasure trove of historical, artistic, religious and cultural riches all to be discovered. The best way to do it is on foot, admiring the changes to the town over the centuries and enjoying the spectacular scenery and curious particulars. With an authorised guide you will be able to appreciate the major tourist attractions like Piazza del Campo, the true heart of the town, the Palazzo Comunale (Town Hall), the Cathedral and the majestic Basilica of San Domenico. There will also be no lack of references to the great noble families, such as the Piccolomini, Tolomei and Salimbeni, and their palazzos, to the great tradition of the Siena Palio, but also to the stories of pilgrimage and saintliness that distinguish the town. The walk continues with a visit to the Cathedral that preserves the treasures of artists like Nicola Pisano, Duccio di Buoninsegna, Donatello, Pinturicchio and Gianlorenzo Bernini besides its marvellous marble floor, which is a unique example in the history of art.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guided tour of the town on foot
- Cathedral admission and guided tour
Days: Every day
departure at 11.00 am from Piazza Gramsci, in front of La Lizza cafè
Languages: Italian-English (tour in other languages on request for a minimum of 6 persons)
Separate quotations for schools and groups.
Duration of tour: 1.5 hours
Minimum number of participants: 1
Price: 15 Euros per person
Price: 20 Euros per person with admission to the Cathedral (from mid August until the end of October the Cathedral floor in uncovered and the admission fee caries a supplement of Euro 5.00 per person)
Children up to 12 years free of charge.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.