Morning Horse backriding from Siena by MY TOUR
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Travel on horseback leads to a deep understanding of our land and people. Don't miss the opportunity to be a horseman for a day! Enjoy the open air of the Tuscan countryside. No experience in riding is necessary. Riding on horseback is ideal for rides through the Tuscan woods and hills. Let our guide take you on a search for beautiful little churches, deserted monasteries and castle ruins. The trails are often the same ones ancient pilgrims covered in the Middle Ages along the Via Francigena.
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
• Trip in air conditioned and all comfort equipped means of transport.
• Horse and professional guide.
• Tours through ancient and natural areas.
Days: every day (two hours ride)
Departure time from Siena and San Gimignano: 9.30 am / 4:00 pm from your accommodation.
Minimum participants: 1
Price: 70 euro per person.
From 11 to 13 years 20% off.
Not suitable for children under 10 years.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.