PIENZA AND MONTEPULCIANO GRAND TOUR by MY TOUR
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Pienza and Montepulciano, the artistic and scenic jewels of the Val d'Orcia, expect thousands of visitors every year, in the discovery of their host of attractions.
- Departs from: From 1st November to15th March, departure is brought forward by 1 hour (DEPARTURE IS SCHEDULED AT 13.00)
- Departure times: 14:00
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Starts & ends in: SIENA
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Pienza and Montepulciano, the artistic and scenic jewels of the Val d'Orcia, expect thousands of visitors every year, in the discovery of their host of attractions. Built according to the will of the Pope from whom it takes its name, Pope Pius II, Pienza is a singular example of architectural beauty, harmony and perfection.
The squares and historical buildings preserve the secrets of the art of Rossellino and traces of the noble papal power.
This artistic and natural heritage is joined by taste and fragrance. In fact a Pienza tradition is that of the typical Pecorino (sheep's milk cheese). Always under the constant guidance of one of our expert and brilliant tour leaders, you will continue the tour to Montepulciano, a town built along a narrow ridge of limestone, surrounded by an imposing city wall. The stateliness of the renaissance buildings and the elegant beauty of its churches intertwine with the ancient winemaking tradition of "Nobile di Montepulciano", the town's winemaking symbol.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Journey by GT coach fitted with sound amplifying system, air conditioning and all modern conveniences.
- Expert multilingual escorts (English and Spanish always guaranteed, French and German are available with a minimum of 6 participants).
- Tour of Pienza and Montepulciano.
- Sampling of local wines.
- On request shuttle service from your accommodation to the bus departure point at an additional cost (No drop off).
Departure: 02:00 p.m from Piazza Gramsci in front of bar la Lizza
Duration of tour: 5 hours
Minimum number of participants: 1
Price: 38 Euros per person
Children under 2 years of age free of charge
Children between 3 and 8 years old, 50% discount.
From 1st November to15th March, departure is brought forward by 1 hour.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.