Cortina & the Dramatic Dolomites by Venice Events
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Delightful day tour from Venice to Cortina, Unesco World Heritage Centre, and the spectacular Dolomites, includes Misurina Lake, Tre Cime and Auronzo Lake
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Takes Place In: Venice
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Suitable clothing for time of year and weather, which can be changeable in the mountains
- Camera !
Included in price:
Passing through tunnels with astounding views of canyons and valleys that appear as if from nowhere, the scenery is quite simply breathtaking. The Dolomites are this and much more.
On arrival at Cortina 'the pearl of the Dolomites' you will have approximately an hour and a half of free time to stroll around and take in the picturesque views of the mountains, some shopping, or time for a delicious coffee and cake. Weather and opening times permitting you may also take the cable car up to Faloria at 2134 mt height, which overlooks the entire town of Cortina and the surrounding mountains.
Continuing our trip we head towards the natural lake of Misurina at 1756 metres, taking the toll road up to the oustanding peaks of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo at 2,360 mt with more unforgettable views of the Dolomites. Here you will have time to wander around or alternatively enjoy an OPTIONAL lunch (costing around Euro 15-20, whilst admiring the beautiful mountain peaks and stunning backdrop with views of Sorapis, and the Marmarole. Photo opportunities are plentiful !
Weather permitting tour departs all year round.
Tour with English speaking driver
Entrance fees to the toll road for the Tre Cime are included.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.