VENICE MURDERS & MYSTERIES TOUR by Venice Events
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Join us on our evening walk through a labyrinth of narrow alleyways, where shadows linger and footsteps echo. Imagine a dark silent Venice with no lighting, eerie and spooky. Learn about the public executions in St Marks Square, the inhumane mental asylums situated on the lagoon islands.
Anecdotes of the courtesans, casinos and brothels and of course Casanova and the 'last kissing spot'. There's a story of the mysterious footprints, headless body and the head seen floating in a canal, the assassins alleyway and the murdered women dressed in white! Secret courtyards and architectural gems hidden in the silent alleyways, such as the impressive spiral staircase.
Finally the story of the ill-fated theatre, La Fenice, and mystery of the last fire........
Meeting point under the arches in front of the Correr museum - St Marks Square
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.