Mt.Fuji One Day Bus & Walking Tour by K's Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Budget and informative 1 day/half a day trip around Mt.Fuji and various sites around Fuji Five Lakes.
- Departure times: 9:10
- Duration: 8.5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Mount Fuji
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Spend a memorable day with K's Travel 1 day tour visiting Japan's most famous mountain - iconic and unmistakable Mt.Fuji!
We are very enthusiastic about showing not just Mt.Fuji itself but also its history of pilgrimage and beautiful surrounding area such as Aokigahara lava forest,caves and Fuji Five lakes with viewing spots.
Details of tour
We will start the tour from Kawaguchiko station, and head first to Fuji Sengen Shrine, the original entrance of Yoshidaguchi trail.
We will then visit the 5th level of Mt.Fuji(2300m above sea level), major climbing point today, and also visit Oniwa, a part of Ochudou(Middleway) trail on 4.5 level of the mountain.
We will follow in the footsteps of pilgrimage while also enjoying the majestic views around you in this spectacular location of Mt.Fuji from the Japan's timber line(2100m above sea level).
The bus will come back to Kawaguchiko station for an hour lunch break(lunch is not included but area map provided)
Afternoon tour will starts from a visit to Narusawa Icicle cave, and then move to thick Lava forest of Aokigahara. We will take a small walk in the forest, including a visit to the entrance to Fuji wind cave.
Then, we will make photo stop at Lake Motosuko for its famous view of Mt.Fuji depicted on the back side of 1000 Yen bill.
Our final stop of the day on the drive back to Kawaguchiko will be to take a quick photo stop at Oishi park at dusk.
We are planning to come back to Kawaguchiko station by 5:30pm.
To miss this fully guided informative tour and spectacular scenery with our friendly, knowledgeable tour operators who are fluent in English and Japanese would really be a lost opportunity!
This tour would be a great introduction to Japanese
icon, Mt.Fuji and Japan.
The tour starts at approx9:10am from Kawaguchiko station
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 10.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
|48 hours||40.00%||24 hours||50.00%|