Dead Sea Only (including accomodation) by Jordan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Dead Sea (Arabic: , al-Baḥr El-Mayyit, Hebrew: יָם הַþþמֶּþþלַþחý, Yām Ha-Melaḥ; "Dead Sea" , "Sea of Salt"), also called the Salt Sea, is a salt lake
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Amman
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 10.00 USD
Required for Extras:
- $150.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Packed Lunch
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
At morning we drive to Dead Sea deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world's richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD150.00 is required to cover tour extras.