Lost city of stone by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Short break in Jordan to visit Ptera, Amman , Madaba, Dead sea and Mount Nebo
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Amman
- 3 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Arrival to Queen Alia airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel in Amman and overnight in Amman.
Breakfast. Start your full day tour to visit Petra "the rose red city". The city comprises a complete urban infrastructure which includes temples, baths, private houses, high places, paved streets, public buildings, markets, theaters, reservoirs and cisterns. It's entrance, a one-kilometer long fissure through the towering cliffs, "The Siq", provides a dramatic approach and induction to the city. The narrow winding path through the canyon dramatically opens up to expose the awesome facade of the Elkhazneh, "the treasury", back to Amman for overnight
After breakfast, you will be driven southward along the King's Highway one of the oldest trade routes in the world runs 200 miles along Jordan's hilly backbone, you will stop at the Byzantine Church of Mt. Nebo, and then proceed to Madaba where you will see a unique map of Palestine. Afterwards you will reach the Dead Sea the lowest spot on earth, 1306 feet below sea level. Enjoy the bizarre but delightful experience of floating on the surface of the buoyant waters, four times saltier than regular seawater. then our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
E mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel : 002 010 0560 32 97 - 002 012 27709 115
www.jordanhighlights.com or www.vacationstogotravel.net
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||25.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|