Madaba / Mount Nebo / Wadi Mujib / Kerak / Petra by Jordan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
One Day Tour Enjoy our Best Prices! We regularly update our pricelist to make sure you get the lowest rates possible
- Departure times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Amman
- 3 Star Hotel
Required for Extras:
- $175.00 USD
Included in price:
Morning departure south through the king's way, an ancient route that still has marks left from traders, armies and pilgrims who crossed it centuries ago. Visit the Christian town of Madaba "The City of Mosaics" and take a detour to Mount Nebo, the site of the endearing monastery. Proceed to Kerak through Wadi Mujib, a deep valley holding one of Jordan's most breathtaking views. Visit the Kerak castle with its diverse history dated from the Byzantine to the Mamluk period. Depart to Petra.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD175.00 is required to cover tour extras.