3-Day Camel Safari from Wadi Rum to Aqaba by Jordan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A journey to Wadi Rum is a journey to another world. During day it is a vast, silent place with a dramatic landscape of breathtaking, indescribable beauty. During night it is a pl
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Wadi Rum
Required for Extras:
- $460.00 USD
Day 1: On this Bedouin route following the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia you can enjoy the beautiful desert sceneries: the sand dunes, Khazali Canyon (inscriptions), Lawrence Spring and El Qatar Spring. You will then arrive at the Bedouin tent at Sunset Camp where you can relax with traditional Bedouin food and music. The best place to see the sunset and sunrise is Umm Sabtah.
Day 2: The tour starts at Sunset Camp and follows the ancient Aqaba Route. You will spend night in a cave.
Day 3: The journey will continue to follow the route until you reach the point where there be taxi waiting for you.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD460.00 is required to cover tour extras.