4-Hour Camel Tour by Jordan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Upon arrival you are welcome to drink tea at Mohammed's house in Wadi Rum village. The tour starts at Wadi Rum Village, stopping at Lawrence Spring, the sand dune and Jebel Khazali (inscriptions). A packed lunch is provided. You will then arrive at the Bedouin tent at Sunset Camp where you can relax with traditional Bedouin food and music. The best place to see the sun set and rise is Umm Sabtah. The following morning you can have your breakfast at the camp and then return to the Wadi Rum village.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD160.00 is required to cover tour extras.