4-Hour Jeep Safari by Jordan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
4-Hour Safari Tour during various spots in Wadi Rum. You will enjoy an unforgettable 4x4 trip during the valley and feel the real desert experience with well experienced locals !!
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Wadi Rum
Required for Extras:
- $65.00 USD
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Upon arrival you are welcome to drink tea at Mohammed's house in Wadi Rum village. The tour starts with a jeep safari visiting as well as the following places: Jebel al Faishiyya (inscriptions), Lawrence's House, Um Frouth Rock Bridge, then taking Mohammed's road through the desert visiting the Red and White Desert (one hour trekking in this beautiful area), Yellow Sand Dune, Nabatean Deep, and the Cow Stone. A packed lunch will be provided. After that you will arrive at the Bedouin tent at Sunset Camp where you can relax with traditional Bedouin food and music. The best place to see the sun set and rise is Umm Sabtah. The following morning you can have your breakfast at the camp and then return to the Wadi Rum village.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD65.00 is required to cover tour extras.