14 Days Best of Kenya Safari by African Home Adventure Safaris
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Kenya adventure tours - Tanzania budget tours operator committed to offering sustainable and affordable friendly Kenya tours and Tanzania adventure safaris since 2001.
- Departs from: This Tour departs from our offices at 8.00 AM from NAIROBI INTERNATIONAL YOUTH HOSTEL ON RALPH BUNCHE ROAD NEXT TO NAIROBI HOSPITAL TEL : +254 20 2726011/+254 2711217 OR MOBILE : +254 722760661
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 14 Days
- Takes Place In: Nairobi
- 2 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara
Leave Nairobi for a drive south to stop at the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. After the breathtaking view, proceed to Narok town for lunch then to Masaai Mara arriving for an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
After breakfast, spend a full day enjoying the best that nature can provide in this game reserve taking your picnic lunch at the hippo pools return to the campsite for dinner and night.
Day 3: Masaai Mara
Morning game-drive in the game reserve with the optional nature walk or a visit to the Masaai village at a small fee in the afternoon ( Optional ) meals and night at the campsite.
Day 4: Masaai Mara/L. Naivasha
After breakfast and morning game drive, head to Naivasha with lunch enroute and a visit to the Hell�s Gate Park[one of the few parks where you can walk or cycle to see the wild animals]. There is a Geothermal power station and very beautiful scenery,dinner and overnight at the campsite or budget hotel.
Day 5: L. Naivasha/L. Nakuru
After breakfast, drive to Nakuru for game viewing and a sight of millions of flamingos among other birds[about 350 species recorded].This is also home to the black and the white rhinoceros. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Day 6: Nakuru/Bogoria/Baringo
After breakfast, drive to L. Bogoria to see the hot springs and geysers plus the many birds. After lunch head to L. Baringo for boat ride ( Optional ) to see birds and ancient caves. Dinner and overnight at a hotel/campsite.
Day 7: Baringo/Samburu
Depart for Samburu in the morning after breakfast via Thomson�s Falls. Lunch is en route arriving in time for afternoon game drive to see a world of difference. Dinner and night at the campsite.
Day 8: Samburu
Morning and Afternoon game-drive in Samburu with the chance to see the rare species of animals and plants. Meals and night at the campsite.
Day 9: Samburu/Mt. Kenya
After breakfast, leave Samburu for Nanyuki arriving for lunch before visiting the Equator line and the Mau Mau Caves where the freedom fighters used to hide during the second world war dinner and overnight at a budget hotel.
Day 10: Mt Kenya/Amboseli
After breakfast, drive past the biggest open-air market in East and Central Africa[Karatina]. Proceed to Nairobi for lunch and continue to Amboseli for evening game drive, dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 11: Amboseli
Full day in Amboseli with the option of nature walk,visiting masaai village or swimming in one of the lodges. Meals and night at the campsite.
Day 12: Amboseli/Tsavo West
After breakfast, drive via Chyulu Hills to Tsavo West National Park arriving in good time for lunch. After lunch enjoy your game drive and visit the famous Mzima Springs [the source of drinking water for Mombasa]. Dinner and night at the campsite.
Day 13: Tsavo West/Tsavo East
After breakfast, drive to Tsavo East which is popular for its large numbers of elephants and the Man-eater lions during the construction of the Kenya-Uganda railway-line. Lunch on arrival, game drive in the park, dinner and night at the campsite.
Day 14: Tsavo/Nairobi
After breakfast, have your last game viewing as you leave the park for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 6.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||15.00%||3 weeks||15.00%|
|2 weeks||15.00%||1 week||15.00%|
|48 hours||25.00%||24 hours||50.00%|