3 Days Masai Mara Kenya Safari by African Home Adventure Safaris
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Kenya and Tanzania Tour Operator committed to offering sustainable and affordable friendly tourism activities since 2001.
- Departs from: This Tour departs from our offices at the Nairobi International Youth Hostel Ralph Bunche Road Next to Nairobi Hospital Daily at 8.00 am
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Nairobi
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Nairobi/Mara
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 8.00 am and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Continue to Narok a small Masaai town then to Masaai Mara, welcome briefing by management and staff at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp then lunch followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park, return to Enchoro wildlife camp before sunset, sit around the campfire, and hear the sounds of the night whisper softly into your ears. Dinner and overnight at enchoro wildlife camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives from the comfortable base of the camp, explore the parks amazingly high concentration of game. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Day 3: Masaai Mara/Nairobi
An early morning game drive followed by late breakfast and a departure to Nairobi stopping sporadically for the breathtaking panoramic views of the rift valley and adjacent landforms. The tour ends in Nairobi late in the afternoon.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.