3 Nights 4 Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru by African Home Adventure Safaris
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
African Home Adventure Safaris, Kenya Adventure Safaris and Tanzania Adventure Camping Safaris are For the adventurous budget travellers who love outdoors.
- Departs from: African Home Adventure Safaris Nairobi International Youth Hostel Ralph Bunche Road, Upper Hill Nairobi Tel : +254 20 2726011/+254 20 2711217 Fax : +254 20 2726011 Mobile : +254 722760661/+254 732739483 email@example.com
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Takes Place In: Nairobi
- 1 Star Hotel
- 2 Star Hotel
- 3 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Light Refreshments
- Sleeping Bag
Included in price:
Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara
Leave Nairobi in the morning at 8.30 am drive to the view point of the great rift valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok then to Masai Mara for lunch at the campsite followed by afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests, dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Masaai Mara.
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.All meals and over night in the campsite.
Day 3: Masaai Mara/L.Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive, return to campsite for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to L.Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight in Nakuru.
Day 4: Nakuru/Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for a game drive in L.Nakuru National park known for it's millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave Nakuru after lunch for Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 6.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.