7 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru and Amboseli by African Home Adventure Safaris
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
African Home Adventure Kenya and Tanzania Safaris is a Bonded Member of the KENYA ASSOCIATION OF TOUR OPERATORS-as/459 (KATO).
- Departs from: Tour departs from our offices at the Nairobi International Youth Hostel Ralph Bunche Road Next to Nairobi Hospital Tel: +254 20 2726011 Mobile : +254 722760661 Contact Albert.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts in: Nairobi
- Ends in: Nairobi or Nairobi Airport
- 2 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
7 DAYS MASAAI MARA/NAKURU/AMBOSELI
Day 1: Nairobi/Mara
Depart from Nairobi in the morning at 8.00 am and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley, continue to Narok a small Masaai town for lunch then to Masaai Mara for an afternoon game viewing dinner and night at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp Masai Mara.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya, all meals and over night in the campsite
Day 3: Masaai Mara
Full day game viewing in the Mara with an optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Masaai village in between the meal break dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 4: Masaai Mara/Nakuru
After early game drive leave Masaai Mara for Nakuru National Park. Picnic lunch en route. dinner and overnight at a Nakuru Hotel.
Day 5: Nakuru/Amboseli
After breakfast, morning game drive. Have lunch in Nairobi and proceed to Amboseli National Park. Once in the park proceed for a short game drive if time permits, dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 6: Amboseli
Full day in Amboseli with an optional tour to maasai village, Meals and night at the campsite.
Day 7: Amboseli/Nairobi
After breakfast leave campsite for the last game drive as you leave the park for Nairobi. Picnic lunch served en route arrive in Nairobi late afternoon.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||15.00%||3 weeks||15.00%|
|2 weeks||15.00%||1 week||15.00%|
|48 hours||15.00%||24 hours||15.00%|