9 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safari by African Home Adventure Safaris
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Kenya adventure tours - Tanzania budget tours operator committed to offering sustainable and affordable friendly Kenya tours and Tanzania adventure safaris since 2001.
- Departs from: Tour depart from our offices at the Nairobi International Youth Hostel Ralph Bunche Road Next to Nairobi Hospital. Tel : +254 20 2726011/+254 20 2723012 Mobile : +254 722760661 Contact Albert
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 9 Days
- Starts & ends in: Nairobi
- 2 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
9 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safari
Day 1 : Nairobi/Mara
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Continue to Narok a small Masaai town for lunch then to Masaai Mara for an afternoon game viewing. Dinner and night at the Enchoro Wildlife Camp Masai Mara
Day 2 : Masaai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives from the comfortable base of the camp, explore the parks amazingly high concentration of game. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 3 : Masaai Mara/Nairobi
An early morning game drive followed by late breakfast and a departure to Nairobi stopping sporadically for the breathtaking panoramic views of the rift valley and adjacent landforms. The tour ends in Nairobi late in the afternoon for an overnight at the Nairobi International Youth Hostel.
Day 4 : Nairobi/Arusha.
Pick up from your hotels in Nairobi at 7.30 am drive to Arusha with a stopover at the border post for immigration formalities,arrive in Arusha to be met by one of our staff followed by safari briefing,overnight in Arusha Hotel.
Day 5 : Arusha/L.Manyara.
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.30 am and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game drive. A good network of tracks and roads in the park allows excellent game viewing opportunities. Animals seen include buffalo and elephant. Other animals present that can be seen with luck are the tree climbing lions, leopard and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 6 : Lake Manyara- Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast,leave lake manyara for ngorongoro crater arriving in the afternoon, descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full day crater tour with break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Black manned lions, rhinos, buffaloes, elephants and other grazing animals abound. Evening game drive, return to Ngorongoro wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 7 : Ngorongoro Crater/Olduvai Gorge/-Serengeti
Leave ngorongoro after breakfast for Olduvai Gorge. Lunch at Gorge Museum. After lunch, visit various sites of the Gorge to see where the remains of the prehistoric man were discovered and old Masaai home on the way. Proceed to Serengeti plains with afternoon game viewing. Dinner and overnight at wildlife Lobo campsite.
Day 8 : Serengeti
Morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge or campsite in the mid afternoon .The term �serengeti� means endless plains in maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like, leopards, hyena and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of the wildebeest and zebras, which occurs between Serengeti and kenya�s maasai mara game reserve. Eagles, Flamingos, duck, geese, vultures are among the birds that can be seen in the park, Dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 9 : Serengeti- Arusha
After breakfast leave the campsite for game viewing on your way out of Serengeti, drive to Arusha via Mto wa Mbu village where the tour ends in the afternoon
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||15.00%||3 weeks||15.00%|
|2 weeks||15.00%||1 week||15.00%|
|48 hours||15.00%||24 hours||15.00%|