Lake Nakuru National Park by Go4fun Safaris. ltd
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Lake Nakuru lies in the volcano-strewn Rift Valley, one of a chain of 8 lakes, which stretch the length of Kenya and Tanzania to Ethiopia.
- Departure times: 06:45
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Nairobi
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
The 160km drive from Nairobi passes through highland farms of the Kikuyu people before descending an escarpment into the dramatic landscape of the Rift Valley. Lunch is taken in the Park and is followed by an extensive tour which focuses on the bewildering spectacle of a million flamingoes but which also seeks out the large variety of wildlife with which the Park abounds. On the return journey to Nairobi a stop is made at Lake Naivasha is taken among the fever trees and where bird watchers will delight in the fantastic array of bird life.
In the event that you would like to Confirm any details call Our Safari liaison Officer Cath( From outside kenya)(+254)722527407
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.