Elephant Sanctuary by Reggae Adventure Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Please join us in the world of elephant as we take you to The Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary.It will be your closest experience with elephants ever in your life!!!
- Departure times: 10:00
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Takes Place In: Kuala Lumpur
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Price : RM170.00 per person
DEPARTS : 10.00am � 5.30pm
Included : Entrance Fee,Activities,Drinks and Lunch(Packed)
Journey to Kuala Gandah Elepahant Sanctuary will take approximately 2 hours.It is located in the state of Pahang.
Here you are able to have a very close interactions with elephants where you can feed them,pet them and even bath with them!
12.00 noon �
Arrival at Kuala Gandah elephant sanctuary
All are required to register at the front desk and then lunch at the river bank.
1.00pm � 1.30pm � video show
A short video documentary about what the Elephant Sanctuary and The National Wildlife Conservation bodies does to make the elephant always safe in their own habitat in the jungle.
1.30pm � 2.00pm �
Visiting the Elephant Paddock and Introduction
Here we can meet and greet the few babies and juvenile elephant in their paddocks.The host will introduce the elephant and also you can some elephant that was either injured by humans irresponsible act and some babies that were left by their parents in the jungle.
2.00pm � 2.30pm � Elephant show
The Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary will bring out 5-6 matured elephants on the stage.The elephant will be performing some skills they have such as how to help the 'Mahut�(Elephant Trainer) get on their back,how to pull chain and even how they sleep!Then they'll bring them all close to you to feed and pet them.
2.30pm � 3.00pm � Elephant Riding
You can ride the elephant now around the compound and as Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary are very concerned about the stress level of the animal,guest are allowed to ride them for a short time only.This is to ensure the elephant are happy and safe.
3.00pm � 3.30pm � Bathing with the elephant*
The Sanctuary will release a couple of baby elephant into the river and you can join in the fun!
(* Depends on the river water level)
4.00pm � Departs to Kuala Lumpur
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.