Reggae 7 Wonders City Tour of Kuala Lumpur by Reggae Adventure Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The easiest way to see the colours of Kuala Lumpur.Step on the bus and our guide will bring you to visit the 7 wonders in Kuala Lumpur.
- Departure times: 10:00
- Duration: 6.3 Hours
- Takes Place In: Kuala Lumpur
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Some money for lunch and souvenirs along the way.
Included in price:
PRICE : RM70.00 PER PERSON
DEPARTS : 10.00AM - 4.30PM
-THEAN HOU TEMPLE (Queen of Heaven )
*Famous for it's Dragon inspired colums and Pagoda rooftop.
*Dedicated to Thean Hou (Queen of Heaven), the Thean Hou Temple is The largest & The Most Beautiful Buddist Temple in Kuala Lumpur and one of the largest Chinese temples in South-East Asia. *Thean Hou is worshipped largely in coastal areas of China and is the protector of those who make their living from the sea.
The New LITTLE INDIA (BRICKFIELDS)
*A MUST spot to visit if you would like to experience and bask into Indian culture. Due to high density of Indian staying in Brickfields and the mushrooming Indian businesses around the residence; it has been dubbed as Little India.
The National Mosque (Masjid Negara)
*An ultra-modern design and situated among 12 hectares of beautiful gardens The National Mosque KL
is one of the largest in Asia.
*The National Mosque was completed in 1965 at a cost of more than RM 10 million.
*The uniquely designed building that embodies a contemporary expression of traditional Islamic art.
*It's design is based upon the Grand Mosque in Mecca with 48 small domes and the main dome is in the shape of "semi-opened blue umbrella" that is the roof which symbolizes that Malaysia is a Muslim country that allowed other religion practiced freely.
The 'New' National Palace ( Istana Negara )
*The official residence of the Ruler of Malaysia,the National Palace cost RM800 mil to built.
*It is an AMAZING construction that were built & designed by Malaysian architects.
*Influence by Islamic motives and designs with domes and on every main building.
- Malaysia consists of 9 sultanates (Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Negeri Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Selangor, Sembilan and Terengganu) and 4 non monarchic states (Malacca, Penang, Sabah and Sarawak).
The "Yang Di-Pertuan Agong" or Paramount Ruler is elected among the Sultans every five years which means that there are 45 years until a sultan can be elected for the second time.-
The National Monument ( Tugu Negara )
*The National Monument Kuala Lumpur or Tugu Negara was built to recognise and honour those who gave up their lives in the cause for peace and freedom, particularly during the nation's struggle against the threat of Communism (the period of Emergency).
*The National Monument Kuala Lumpur is one of the largest freestanding bronze sculptures in the world.
Malay Village (Kampung Baru )
*Kampung Baru is a Malay enclave in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.100% of the population here is Malay people only.
*Colonial British administrators gazetted Kampung Baru as a Malay Agricultural Settlement in 1900 to allow the Malays to retain their village lifestyle within the city.
*Since then, Kampung Baru has become more than a village; it's glaring hold-out against development and modern-city living has turned it into a political symbol of Malay culture.
*The cave is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India, dedicated to Lord Murugan ( The Golden Statue in front of the cave ). It is the focal point of Hindu festival of Thaipusam in Malaysia.
*More than 1 million people will gather here to celebrate the festival every year.
*The limestone forming Batu Caves is said to be around 400 million years old.
*Wooden steps up to the Temple Cave were built in 1920 and have since been replaced by 272 concrete steps.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.