Puerto Vallarta & Sayulita by Mickey Marentes
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Three days and two nights to discover and enjoy the Nayarit Riviera
- Departure times: 16:00
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Guadalajara
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1 and 2: Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
Day 3: Sayulita in Nayarit Riviera
Trip of three days and two nights in Puerto Vallarta, The Pacific Jewel of Mexico
Puerto Vallarta - referred to simply as 'Vallarta' by its many aficionados - is one of Mexico's liveliest and most sophisticated resort destinations. Stretching around the sparkling blue Bahía de Banderas (Bay of Flags) and backed by lush palm-covered mountains, one couldn't ask for a better place to while away a cosmopolitan vacation. Each year millions come to laze on the dazzling sandy beaches, browse in the quaint shops, nosh in the stylish restaurants and wander through the picturesque cobbled streets or along its beautiful malecón. If the pretty town beaches aren't enough, you can venture out on cruises, horseback rides, diving trips and day tours - and be back in time for a late dinner and an even later excursion to one of the many sizzling nightspots on offer.
Located 25 miles northwest of Puerto Vallarta, Sayulita was established as a community in 1941 when families from the neighboring state emigrated to the area. After completing Highway 200 in the late 1960s, it was discovered as a popular surf destination for its consistent wave breaks and has become quite diverse with its native Cora and Huichol population and the growing attraction of international tourists and local craftsmen.
Attractions inlcude: (extra charge) Horseback riding, Wave Surfing, Fishing, Sailing, Whale Watching, Yoga
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.