Tequila Tour by Mickey Marentes
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A personalized hands-on tour to learn eveything about the history, making process and traditions of Mexico's iconic drink. Taste award-winning artisanal tequilas from the source
- Departure times: 11:00am
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Guadalajara
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Extra money (approx. $US 25) if you wish to buy a few bottles (35-40% cheaper when you buy directly from the distilleries vs in liquor stores)
Included in price:
Join us on the Tequila Route!
The Tour includes:
Round-trip transportation between Guadalajara and Tequila (depending on the number of participants, transportation is in a 4-seats sedan, 7-seats minivan or 12-seats van);
Viewpoint of the agave scenery;
Field demonstration of the agave harvesting process;
Visit of the Tres Mujeres Distillery (referenced in the Lonely Planet) and explanation of tequila's process making from cultivation to distillation to bottling;
Unlimited tasting of premium triple-distilled tequilas with complimentary food;
Lunch in a typical Mexican market (personal election from the menu);
Visit of a both traditional store and La Cofradia boutique store;
Visit of the Jose Cuervo and Herradura Gift Stores (courtesy drink offered at Herradura);
Visit of the second distillery, La Alborada and house to El Gran Jubileo, prized at the San Francisco Spirits Competition;
Bilingual guide, explanations in both English and Spanish. The Tour can also be offered in French (subject to availability).
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.