Puebla & Cholula by Amigo Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit the Beautiful Puebla, a very colorful City, home of the talavera artcrafts and famous for its food, visit Cholula, famous for the biggest pyramid in the world and pinctoresc
- Departure times: 9:00am
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Mexico City
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
We beggin our trip stopping in Cholula archeological site, home of the largest pyramid in the world, and a beautiful town on the hills.
Next, we'll visit Puebla, one of the biggest Cities in the country, a traditional City with a large historical center, famous for its architecture, we´ll visit the main plaza, cathedral, the convent of Santa Monica and the Chapel of the rosary. After luch we´ll visit aa talavera factory famous mexican artcraft full of color.
Puebla is one of the tourist favourites beacause of its beautiful center, famous for its cuisine, colorful buildings and the view of the two volcanoes complementing the view of the City
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.