Teotihuacan & Guadalupe Shrine Tour by Amigo Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Our full day tour follows all the route that the Aztecs made and we finish in the Teotihuacan Site, here are one of the biggest Pyramids in the world and you can climb!! A no miss!
- Departure times: 9:00 am
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Takes Place In: Mexico City
Required for Extras:
- $6.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
The tour begins in Hostel Amigo or Hostel Amigo Suites, if you are in another Hotel or Hostel we pick up you.
At 9 am we start a visit to Tlatelolco, a veneration place for Aztec Gods in Mexico City.
Then we follow the route of the Aztecs with a stop in the Guadalupe Shrine, Site of worship for Catholics, not only from Mexico, but from all over the world. It is considered the main Catholic structure in the Americas, and it is one of the most visited in the world. Each year, 20 million people make pilgrimages to this sanctuary, 9 million of them on the days around the 12th of December, the day of celebration for the Virgin Maria of Guadalupe.
We continue with a 45 minutes ride to the Teotihuacan Site, before entering the site we have a lunch stop and a visit to a Tequila factory.
THe Pyramids, 'The place where the gods were created; city of the gods.' Declared World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1987. Come and walk along the impressive Avenue of the Dead and be filled with energy at the top of the Pyramid of the Sun. Imposing Aztec city to the northeast of the valley of Mexico.
After the visit we return to Mexico City and we drop you at your hotel or hostel around 6 pm
The trip does not include the lunch and the entrance to the Pyramids (45 pesos)
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD6.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.