Xochimilco-Frida Kahlo Museum-Coyoacan by Amigo Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Float down the canals of Xochimilco and stroll around the colonial district of Coyoacan in Mexico City on this full-day private or group tour that also explores the world of the re
- Departure times: 9:00 am
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Takes Place In: Mexico City
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour full of color and traditions on this sightseeing trip around some of Mexico City's most enchanting neighborhoods.
Departing from Downtown Mexico City, head south, passing the most important sites of the modern city. Explore the university campus, where the library is famously decorated throughout with Mexican artist Juan O´Gorman's stunning mosaic murals. The campus also includes the volcano-shaped, 63,000-seat Olympic Stadium. Continue throug the residential area of Pedregal de San Angel, built on lava fields.
Upon arrival at the calm waters of the Xochimilco canals, enjoy a scenic cruise along the waterway - one of the last traces of the Aztec era - on a traditional punt or pre-Hispanic boat.
Next, visit the colonial district of Coyoacan and admire the rambling 16th-century houses of Francisco Sosa Street. Continue along narrow cobblestone streets to the Zocalo (Main Square), where you will find the impressive mansion of the Conquistador, Hernando Cortes, and the Church of Saint John the Baptist (San Juan Bautista).
End your tour exploring the magical world of Frida Kahlo at the Frida Kahlo Museum. Housed in the striking cobalt blue house where she was born and returned for the last years of her life, the Casa Azul, as it is fondly known, contains a large assortment of pre-Hispanic artifacts, Mexican folk art, and indigenous jewelry from her personal collection.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.