Hierve el agua Oaxaca day tour by Marvelus Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Take this amazing tour and explore the petrified waterfall of Hierve el Agua and the majestic nature surrounding it. Also, see a gigantic 2,000 year-old tree in Tule and then gaze at the beautiful stone carvings at the Zapotec ruins of Mitla. Round off th
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Oaxaca
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Packed Lunch
Included in price:
Take this amazing tour and explore the petrified waterfall of Hierve el Agua and the majestic nature surrounding it. Also, see a gigantic 2,000 year-old tree in Tule and then gaze at the beautiful stone carvings at the Zapotec ruins of Mitla. Round off the tour visiting a Mezkal factory and learn how this popular Mexican drink is made.
We will pick you up from your hostel in the morning and we will drive you 30 minutes to Tule, where you will be amazed by this gigantic tree. Then we drive you another 15 minutes to Mitla where we will enter a complex of ruins that boast beautiful stone carvings. On the way to Hierve el Agua we will make a quick stop Teotitlan del Valle to see how rugs are made. At the Hierve el Agua, you will spend a few hours before we make our way to the Mezkal factory. After learning a few things about Mezkal we will head back to Oaxaca and drop you off at your hostel.
Departure: 10:00 am
Teturn: 7:00 pm
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.