2 day 1 night Morocco desert tours from Fes by Total Adventure Portal
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
2 day 1 night tours from Fes, departing from Fes, staying overnight in a Berber desert camp at Erg Chebbi, with Camel treks and returning to Fes. Requires a minimum of 2 people.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: Fez
- Standard Berber desert camp
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
The tour picks you up from your hotel or Hostel in Fes at around 7:00 hrs in an air conditioned minibus.
We travel to Ifrane and we stop to see the Cedar Tree Forest and the local Barbary monkeys.
We then continue south and for a lunch break where you can purchase lunch at shops or Cafes in Ziz valley or another local town.
After Lunch, the tour then continues onwards to Merzouga, travelling via Rissani and Erfoud.
You will start to notice the scenery changing from Greenery to dry ground and then to sand.
Arriving at Merzouga, we then take a 2 hour sunset Camel trek into the Erg Chebbi dunes to reach the Berber desert camp where we will stay for the night. The tour includes accomodation in Private Berber desert tents, evening meal and breakfast the next morning.
The tents include full bedding.
We have berber Breakfast just prior to Sunrise and then we take our Camels for a 2 hour Sunrise Camel trek over the dunes, enjoying the Sun rising over Erg Chebbi.
Reaching Merzouga, we re-join our vehicle and take the journey from Merzouga back to Fes, with plenty of stops for Photos and breaks.
The tour usually arrives back in Fes at 20:00hrs.
Please note that the journey from Fes to Merzouga usually takes around 8 hours or so.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.