ATLAS MOUNTAINS: 1 DAY - Imlil by Sahara Rouge
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
70km from Marrakech and at an altitude of 2000m, Imlil is the base camp, and the last stage, before the rise to Mount Toubkal - the 2nd highest mountain in Africa.
- Departure times: 08:00
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Marrakech
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Leaving Marrakech at 8am, you will undertake the 70km journey to the High Atlas with your destination -Imlil.
You will pass through the picturesque village of Asni - famous for its Satuday market, and then continue along the lush green valley until you reach Imlil - with the High Atlas and mighty Toubkal towering over. There will much time to explore the exquisite beauty and tranquility of this area.
Guide, lunch and transportation are all included.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.