ATLAS MOUNTAINS - 1 day - OURIKA VALLEY by Sahara Rouge
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A wonderful 1 day trip to the Atlas Mountains - the scenery of Ourika is truly magical - Berber Villages and the Setti Fatma waterfalls followed by lunch with an amazing view...
- Departure times: 08:30
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Marrakech
Required for Extras:
- $30.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Clothing to bring is obviously dependent upon the weather.
Included in price:
Departing Marrakech in the morning, Ourika Valley is only 1 hour away and could not be more different from the craziness and noise of the city.
You will wind through the mountains which protect the valley, passing an amazing array of Berber villages and Kasbahs, marvelling at the river that runs through the middle. You will visit a Berber house, sampling the lifestyle of Berber people before visiting a Berber spice centre. Eventually , you will reach the village of Setti Fatma where you can climb the 6 beautiful waterfalls.
Lunch is taken in one of the many Tagine cafes on the water. It is a delicious conclusion to a colourful day before returning back to Marrakech.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD30.00 is required to cover tour extras.