Erg Chebbi standard Morocco Desert tours by Total Adventure Portal
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
3 day 2 night Morocco desert tours to Merzouga and Erg Chebbi. Includes complimentary airport transfers to your hotel in Marrakech and hotel pick up. This is a standard tour.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Marrakech
- 2 Star Hotel
- Standard desert camp - private tents
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Pick up from your hotel / hostel in Marrakech city centre.
Departure from Marrakech at 7:00 am by Air conditioned vehicles.
We travel over the Atlas mountains and visit the Kasbah of Aït Benhaddou and then onto Ouarzazate and the Valley of the Roses.
A Moroccan dinner and evening at a typical small hotel or Auberge with beautiful views of the Dades valley.
The hotel provides private rooms with ensuite bathroom and AC.
Breakfast at the hotel and we Departure for the Todra Gorges.
We then drive through to Rissani and then we have our arrival at Merzouga, with the highest dunes in Morocco.
We experience a one and a half hour camel trek at sunset into the erg Chebbi dunes to reach our desert camp.
We have a Berber dinner and sleep under the stars or in tents at a desert camp with full bedding included.
The tents are private tents.
With Views of sunrise in the desert as we Return to Merzouga by camel trek, we then have breakfast.
Return to Marrakech over the high Atlas Mountains. Arrival at Marrakech 19:30hrs or 20:00hrs pm.
What is included?
* Air conditioned transportation
* Private Accommodation and meals
* Camel treks
* Full bedding
* Complimentary airport transfers from Marrakech airport to your hotel in Marrakech for the day of your arrival into Marrakech.
* Hotel pick up from your hotel in Marrakech on the morning of your tour.
What is not included?
Lunches, drinks and water are not included in the price.
Lunch can be purchased from the Cafe's along the route.
Entrance to Atlas film studios is not included. Entry is optional.
Camel treks are included
Breakfasts and evening meals are included.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.