Ourika valley & Setti Fadma shared day tour by Total Adventure Portal
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A trip to the Ourika Valley is a great escape from the heat and noise of Marrakech. Exploring the Ourika valley and Cascades at Setti Fadma, in a one day, private tour.
- Departure times: 09:00
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Marrakech
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- During the winter and early spring, the cascades can be iced over and cold, therefore some warlm clothing s reccomended for these winter months.
Included in price:
A private day tour to Setti Fatma.
Starting in Marrakech, our driver and vehicle will take you through the wonderful sights of the Ourika valley, in the Atlas mountains.
Continuing on, further into the Atlas mountains, we pass through and stop off in some typical berber villages to experience everyday life in this region.
We then continue onto Setti Fatma, a village based in the Atlas mountains that has some not so often visited cascades.
After spending some time relaxing here, we begin our journey back to Marrakech to revisit some of the earlier sghts once again.
A trip to the Ourika Valley is a great escape from the heat and noise of Marrakesh.
At the village, souk tnine de l'ourika, the breathtaking views of Berber villages and landscapes begin. There is a great Monday souk at this roadside village.
Setti Fadma is the place to go, if the road is not too washed out. Above the village, you can wander around waterfalls. The higher waterfalls can be difficult to climb, and especially to come down. Wear good foot-wear!
It's possible to set out for trekking to Toubkal from Setti Fatma. The valley is in the middle of the Atlas mountains.
Please notethat on ocasions, during the winter and spring seasons, the waterfalls may still be ice, not flowing water, due to the location of the high Atlas.
Driver and transport
Whats not included:
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
|1 month||10.00%||3 weeks||10.00%|
|2 weeks||10.00%||1 week||10.00%|
|48 hours||10.00%||24 hours||10.00%|