SAHARA DESERT - Ouarzazate by Sahara Rouge
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A one day visit to the Sahara desert - you will leave Marrakech and drive through the length of the Atlas Mountains visiting both Kasbah Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts in: Marrakech
- Ends in: Marrakech
Required for Extras:
- $40.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Leaving early, you will depart Marrakech and head directly South winding down through the incredible Tishka Pass which traverses the peaks and valley of the Atlas Mountains.
Your first stop will be the ancient Kasbah town Ait Benhaddou connecting the mountains with the desert. After this you will visit Ouarzazate at the entrance of the Sahara. You will be able to spend some time here, perhaps visiting the famous film studios and Kasbah area and have some lunch before which it will be time to head back to Marrakech once again revisiting the majesty of the Atlas.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD40.00 is required to cover tour extras.