TREKKING: 2 days, 1 night - MOUNT TOUBKAL SUMMIT by Sahara Rouge
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
An amazing, energetic escape from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains and summit of the 2nd highest mountain in Africa. Visit Berber villages, experience the hospitality and vistas...
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Marrakech
- refuge - campsite in summer months
What to bring:
- Waterproof Clothing
- Warm Clothing
- Change of Clothes
- Comfortable Footwear
- Insect Repellant
- Light Refreshments
- Sleeping Bag
Included in price:
Departing Marrakech in the morning - your first stop will be at the beautifully green base camp for Toubkal - Imlil - nestling in the mountains at 1740m. From here you will meet the team who will be your guides and friends as you make the ascent up Mount Toubkal - the guides, cook and mules.
You will start by climbing up a marked mule track through winding Berber villages until you make your first stop for a picnic lunch with a panoramic vista.
From here you will continue to climb to the refuge at 3200m for mint tea, Berber hospitality and a well earned sleep - but not for too long!
Starting at about 5am, you will have breakfast and make your way to the summit of Mount Toubal at over 4000m. It should take about 4 hours and you will be able to enjoy some time at the summit before making your way back down to Imlil.
You will of course stop for lunch on the way back down.
Once you have arrived back in Imlil, there will be transport awaiting you to being you back to Marrakech.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.