zagoura desert 1 night 2 days by Discover Morocco Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The idea of the program is to cross the Jbel Anaouar mountains, to the southeast, to arrive to one of the most fantastic areas of Morocco: The Draa Valley. Lined with date palm gro
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: Marrakech
- 2 Star Hotel
- riad with 2 stars
- Single room supplement: 30.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 20.00 USD
- Other supplements: 40.00 USD
- (there is nothing)
Required for Extras:
- $100.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Packed Lunch
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- something to cover your face when you are riding camels because sometimes there is the wind
Included in price:
We'll leave Marrakech at 7:00 am, pass through the Atlas Mountains (200 km the through highest Atlas Mountains in moroco ) and at 09h30 we will do a short stop for breakfast at the beginning of the mountains in Tadart Village.
After that we’ll drive to ‘Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah’ where we will do long stop to explore The Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou (on the World Heritage List of UNESCO since 1987)
After the visit of Aït-ben-Haddou kasbah we will drive to Ouarzazate city (which is the capital of cinema in morocco) and stop there for lunch. After we will pass through agdez and and many berber villages visit of the Draa Valley and its Palmeraie.
then we drive to the center of the zagoura desert and we leave our driver at there and after We ride camels for an hour and half to the camp. And after We arrive to the camp half hour before the sunset, thenwe will drink tea and after we will have dinner and after dinner will play music for one houre around a fire
After breakfast we drive back to Marrakech. And We will stop for lunch in Ouarzazate city : you get back to Marrakech around 18h00
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD100.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 15.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.