Jungle safari at Chitwan NP 4 Days by Scenic Adventure
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Nepal's most famous National Park (Chitwan National Park) Situated in the Chitwan doom or the lowlands of inner Terai. Covering an area of 932 sq. km. The park includes *
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Takes Place In: Kathmandu
- 1 Star Hotel
- jungle lodge and Tent
- Single room supplement: 150.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 150.00 USD
- Other supplements: 150.00 USD
- (single suplementry)
Required for Extras:
- $150.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
*Nepal's most famous National Park (Chitwan National Park) *
Situated in the Chitwan doom or the lowlands of inner Terai. Covering an area of 932 sq. km. The park includes hilly area of Siwalik range covered by deciduous sal forest.
Jungle activities includes, jungle safari on elephant back,Canoeing, typical tharu dance, Jungle walk, bird watching .
3/ Nights/ 4 Days Tentative Schedules
Day 01: Arrival, meet & transferred to the Royal Chitwan National Park.
On reaching resort, our Guest Relations officer will brief guests.
3:30Pm- Elephant Safari / Jungle Walk/ Nature walk with Boat Ride
Day 02: 5:30am-Wake up call
Followed by tea / coffee
Am breakfast. Dugout canoe trip followed by nature walk programme or visit to the Elephant breeding farm. Take an is-craft ride or jeep drive back to Resort.
PM- Lunch, Elephant back safari programmes.Dinner.Overnight in Bungalow.
Day-3: - AM: Wake Up call
Followed by tea/ coffee
After you will go for bird watching tour, Breakfast. Leisure till noon.
PM: Lunch. Jungle Safari excursion by jeep or bicycle ride to "Twenty thousand lakes" or an additional Elephant ride programme in Bhagmara or Kumroj forest adjoining to national park. Or a whole day trek in the dense jungle of Chitwan National park Dinner: Overnight in Bungalow.
Day-4: AM: Followed by tea/ coffee
After late breakfast you will be transferred to Chitrasari or Tandi or Bharatpur Airport for your own wards Journey.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD150.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.