* Kanchanjunga Trek 23 Days by Scenic Adventure
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Kanchanjunga is the third highest mountain in the world. This trek leads you to spectacular high altitude scenery on the north side of Kanchanjunga. The trek is started from Basant
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 23 Days
- Takes Place In: kathmandu
- 2 Star Hotel
- tea house lodge
- Single room supplement: 90.00 USD
- Other supplements: 150.00 USD
- (if SGl per person)
Required for Extras:
- $999.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day0 1Arrive In kathmandu :
Meet and Greet at airport and transfer to airport.
Hotel in kathmandu:
Check List for Trek
* sleeping Bag * Mask
- 1. Walking and trekking boots.
- 2. Shocks: some pair
- 3. Pants: Baggy ones are best.
- 4. Shirts T-shirts
- 5. Hat: Hat with wide brim.
- 6. Water bottles./hot water
- 7. handkerchief
- 8. Toiletries: Soap, wash cloth, tooth brush and paste, dental.
- 9. Fist aid kit.
- 10. Down Jackets > water proof and wind proff is o.k.
- 11 Snow goggles.,Gloves
Day 2Kathmandu- Biratnagr earliest flight or Kathmandu- Dharan/Hile
overnight bus. From Biratnagar or Dharan, you will take a local bus to
Basantpur to stay overnight.
Day 3 Basantpur-Chauki (2700m)
Day 3 Cahuki-Gupha Pokhari (2930m)
Day 4 Gupha Pokhari-Dohan (1620m)
Day 5 Doban to Mitung (1000m)
Day 6 Mittubg /Thumma to Chirwa (1190m)
Day 7 Chirwa to /Amjilasa/
Day 8 Amjilassa (2490m)- Gunsa
Day 9 Acclimatization Day at Gunsa
Day 10 Gunsa to Khambachen (4040m)
Day 11 Khambachen to Lhonak (4790m)
Day 12 Lhonak to Hiking to K.b.c
Day 13 Lonak to Gunsa
Day 14Gunsa to Sele le Pass
Day 15 Sele le- pass yalung
Day16 Yalung to Ramche Base camp
Day 17 Ramche Base camp to Chairam
Day 18 Chairam to Toronfan
Day 19 Toron fan- Lali kharka
Day 20 Lali kharka- Suketar
Day 21 Suketar- Biratnagar- Kathmandu.By Flight. Hotel in kathmandu.
Day 22 Rest., Hotel in kathmandu[B}
Optioanal sightseeing , Pashupat, Boudha and Bhaktapur
Pashupatinath: Situated 5 kilometers ease of Kathmandu city, Pashupatinath temple is one of the holiest Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Situated amidst a lush green natural setting on the bank of the sacred Bagmati river, the temple built in pagoda style has gilted roof and richly carved silver doors. Visitors will be permitted to view the temple from the east bank of River Bagmati, entrance in the temple being strictly forbidden to all non Hindus. Pasupatinath is the centre of annual pilgrimage on the day of Shivaratri, which falls in the month of February/March. Behind the temples are the cremation grounds.
Boudhanath: This stupa, eight kilometers east of Kathmandu City is one of the biggest in the world of its kind. It stand with four pairs of eyes in the four cardinal direction keeping watch for righteous behaviour and human prosperity. This Buddhist stupa was built by King Man Deva at the advice of Goddess Mani Jogini. It is built on an octagonal base inset with prayer wheels. The shrine is ringed by houses of Lamas of Buddhist priests.
Bhadgaon: Also known as Bhaktapur meaning the city of devotees, this place is the home of medieval art and architecture. Lying 14 km/9 miles east of Kathmandu City, this place was founded in the 9th century and is shaped like a conch shell. The city is at the height of 4600 ft. above see level. In Bhadgaon you will visit the Durbar Square with it's array of temples overlooked by the palace of 55 windows built by King Bhupatindra Malla. The Nyatapola Temple also built by King Bhupatindra Mall, is the best of example of Pagoda style and stands of five terraces on each of which stands a pair of figures two famous strong men, two elephants, two lion two griffins and two goddesses. Time permitting, a visit to the museum of Thanka painting can also be considered.
Day 23 kathmandu- Depature. after breakfast till [ Breakfast]depature free yourself
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD999.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.