* Nepal Nature, Culture & Adventure 9 Days by Scenic Adventure
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
**Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal is situated in 1310m. above the sea-level. The Kathmandu valley covers an area of 218 sq. miles. It consists of three main cities .
- Departure time(s): Monthly
- Duration: 9 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 2 Star Hotel
- in trek tea house
- Single room supplement: 90.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 126.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Sleeping Bag[ will arrange from here>
- Walking and trekking boots.
- Shocks: some pair
- Pants: Baggy ones are best.
- Shirts T-shirts
- Hat: Hat with wide brim.
- Water bottles./hot water
- Toiletries: Soap, wash cloth, tooth brush and paste, dental.
- First aid kit.
- Down Jackets > water proof and wind proof is o.k.
- Snow goggles.,Gloves
Included in price:
Kathmandu Sightseeing soft panoroma Trek in Annapurna
*Your Itinarary at a Glance:*
*Day 01 Arrive in kathmandu1350m*
*Day 02: Kathmandu EPokhara 930 mtr. *
*Day 03: Pokhara- trek to Pothana.*B+L+D
*Day 04: Pothana- Landrung[ 1700m]*B+L+D
*Day 05 Landrung to Ghandrung[1951 m]*B+L+D
*Day 06 from Trek - Nayapul-Pokhara*B+L
*Day 07 : Pokhara-kathmandu*
*Day 08: kathmandu : Sightseeing City Swyambhunath and Patan Durbarsqare *
*Day 09 kathmandu> after breakfast transfer to Airport.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.