* Royal Trek with Nepal Experince tour 11 Days* by Scenic Adventure
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Kathmandu vally ,White water rafting with trisuli river Royal chitwan National park and A short trek with good mountain views and less uphill walking than trekkers.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 11 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 2 Star Hotel
- tent during the trek
- Single room supplement: 150.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 150.00 USD
- Other supplements: 150.00 USD
- (if less then 2 pax.)
Required for Extras:
- $100.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
*Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal is situated in 1310m. above the sea-level. The Kathmandu valley covers an area of 218 sq. miles.*
*Kathmandu vally ,White water rafting with trisuli river Royal chitwan National park and A short trek with good mountain views and less uphill walking than trekkers.*
*This is an easy , short trek that starts near pokhara and offers good mountain views. It gained its name because prince Charles and an entourage of 90 uests, camp followers and staff trekked here. Season October to April*
**Your Itinarary at a Glance :*
*Arrive in kathmandu . trasfer to Hotel.*
*Dinner and Over night*
*kathmandu - Drive to rafting point About 3 hours drive rafting 2-3 hours. then trasfer to Royal Chitwan national park B+L+D*
*Explore whole day jungle safari activities including elephant back safari B+L+D*
* Royal Chitwan National Park- Pokhara for trek*
*After breakfast � drive to Pokhara. / About 5-7 Hours drive. B*
*Day 5 :*
*The Royal Trek:Duration: 4 Days *
*easyMaximum elevation: 1730m*
*Pokhara/Bijayapur/Kalikasthan,[1370m] B+L+DAccomodation at Tent/Camp*
*Day 6. *
B+L+DAccomodation at Tent/Camp*
*syaglung/Chisapani, B+L+D Acco at Tent/Camp*
*Day 8 *
*Pokhra- / AM : sightseeing different interest*
*PM : free yourself*
*Day 9 *
*Pokhara- kathmandu by flight/ by drive*
*Day 10 *
*Kathmandu :AM : half day Sightseeing: Pasupatinath , Boudhanath and Bhakatapur *
*PM: free/ shoping *
*Final depature trasfer to airport*
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD100.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.50% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.