Adventure Vacation by Liberty Holidays Inc
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Nowhere else in Nepal can one meet and experience such a wide variety of human culture. There are in fact seven ethnic groups living and working the region.
- Departs from: it is Unique way to explore nature adventure
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 10 Days
- Starts in: Kathmandu
- Ends in: Kathmnadu
- 3 Star Hotel
- tea house/ lodge in trek
Required for Extras:
- $999.99 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Meet upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport airport by GTE, representative and transfer to hotel. rest of time free leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu on B.B basis.
Day 02:Kathmandu City Sightseeing
Swoyambhunath stupa known as themonky temple, Patan city known as the City of Fine Arts, Pashupatinath temple the holiest shrine of the Hindu people and Boudhnath stupa. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu-Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara to Pothana
morning drive to (Suikhet) Phedi and then ascend
the trail two hrs for reaching to Dhampus and lunch at Dhampus. After ascending the trail for 1 hr, we reach Pothana village and stay overnight at teahouse/lodge. From here, you will have another view of Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) and Annapurna south.
Day 05: Pothana to Ghandruk: Walking for 3 hours through dense forest and trace field the trek pauses for lunch at Landruk. After lunch, the trail takes 40 minutes down to Modi River. Again upwards, the trail steepness and reaches Ghandruk village for an overnight stay. This is the largest Gurung settlement with the closest views of Annapurna and Machhapuchhre.
Day 06: Ghandruk to Ghorepani
All the way, walk up through rhododendron forest and lunch at Tadapani. After lunch, a 30-minute walk down is followed by a 3 hr climb up to the steep ridge of Deurali pass (3160 m.) After an hours easy walk through level trail and forest we reach Ghorepani and stay overnight. From here, one can see the beautiful scenery of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Day 07: Ghorepani to Tatopani/Hot Spring
Early morning walk to Poon hill explore the view and after breakfast walk for approximately 5 hrs downhill to reach Tatopani. Throughout the trek, One can see Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Kaligandaki valley. Lunch will be serving on the way at Sikha or Ghara. Tatopani in Nepali means 'hot-water spring', where one can take a bath.
Day 08: Tatopani to Beni/ pokhara: We follow the banks of Kaligandaki for three
hrs and stop for lunch at Garamdi Bridge. After proceeding for three hrs, more one reaches Beni and drive to Pokhara for the overnight stop.
Day 09: Pokhara to kathmandu.
fly back to kathmandu. sight seeing Bhaktapur also known as the City of Devotees for sight seeing tour. Lunch in Bhaktapur and later drive back to Kathmandu.PM: Free for last moment's shopping and evening farewell dinner with Nepali cultural programs. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu on B.B basis.
Day 10: Final Departure
Transfer to the International Airport for final Departure
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD999.99 is required to cover tour extras.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.