Adventures Nepal by Liberty Holidays Inc
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Nepal is a destination where one can get to know about different culture, tradition and different ethnic group of people in a society.
- Departs from: intresting trip with natural hot spring.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 10 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 3 Star Hotel
- tea house/ lodge during the trekking
Required for Extras:
- $999.99 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 01: Arrival at kathmandu
Upon arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuban international Airport, Ghale Treks & Expedition's representative will assist you at the Airport and transfer you to hotel. After being refreshed, proceed for tour of Kathmandu Durbar square, ancient palace, living goddess temple Kumari temple, Hanuman Dhoka and Kastamandap temple. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Sightseeing
Swoyambhunath stupa known as the monkey temple, a stupa on the hill from where one can get the view of the Kathmandu valley, Patan Durbar known as the City of Fine Arts, Pashupatinath temple the holiest shrine of the Hindu people and Boudhnath stupa. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu-Pokhara
Early in the morning drive to Pokhara. On way beautiful view of the Tirshuli and Marsyangdi river. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara to Pothana
Early in the morning, drive to (Suikhet) Phedi and then ascend the trail 2 hrs for reaching Dhampus and lunch at Dhampus. After ascending the trail for 1 hr, we reach Pothana village and stay overnight at teahouse/lodge. From here, one can get the view of Mt.Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) and Annapurna south.
Day 05: Pothana to Ghandruk
After walking for 3 hours through dense forest and trace field, the trek pauses for lunch at Landruk. After lunch, the trail takes 40 minutes down the hill to Modi River. Again upwards, the trail steepens and reaches Ghandruk village for an overnight stay. This is the largest Gurung settlement with the closest views of Annapurna and Machhapuchhre.
Day 06: Ghandruk to Ghorepani
All the way, walk up through rhododendron forest and lunch at Tadapani. After lunch, a 30-minute walk down is followed by a 3 hr climb up to the steep ridge of Deurali pass (3160 m.) After an hours easy walk through level trail and forest we reach Ghorepani and stay overnight. From here, one can see the beautiful scenery of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Day 07: Ghorepani to Tatopani/Hot Spring
Early morning walk to Poon hill explore the view of sunrise and the himalayas and after breakfast walk for approximately 5 hrs downhill to reach Tatopani. Throughout the trek, one can see Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Kaligandaki valley. Lunch will be serving on the way at Sikha or Ghara. Tatopani in Nepali means 'hot-water spring', where one can take a bath.
Day 08: Tatopani to Beni/ pokhara
We follow the banks of Kaligandaki for 3 hrs and stop for lunch at Garamdi Bridge. After proceeding for three hrs, more one reaches Beni and drive to Pokhara for the overnight.
Day 09: Pokhara to kathmandu.
Fly back to Kathmandu and city tour to Bhaktapur Durbar Square. It is known as the City of Devotees and also known for its architectural values. Lunch in Bhaktapur and later drive back to Kathmandu. Free time for last moment's shopping and evening farewell dinner with Nepali cultural programs. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu on B.B basis.
Day 10: Final Departure
Our representative will assist you at the Hotel and transfer you to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final Departure.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD999.99 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 4.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.