City Leisure Vacation in Nepal by Liberty Holidays
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal, situated at an altitude of 1336m above the sea level with three historic, artistic and cultural towns namely Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur
- Departs from: it is combine trip hike, world heritage site, white water water rafting and jungle safari
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 12 Days
- Starts & ends in: Kathmandu
- 3 Star Hotel
Required for Extras:
- $830.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Upon arrival at Kathmandu airport assist by GTE, representative and transfer you to the hotel. Rest of time free leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu on B.B basis.
Day 2: Sightseeing Tour
Sightseeing tour of Patan Durbar Square for cultural and traditional values and ancient temples, Boudhanath which used to be the trade center between Tibet and Nepal, Pashupatinath a famous holy shrine for Hindu devotees. Overnight at hotel on B.B basis..
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara
After breakfast we drive to the picturesque city Pokhara. Afternoon time for leisure activities and to explore and shopping. Overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 4: Pokhara to Sarangkot
Early morning drive to Sarangkot for sunrise views over the Annapurna Ranges. After breakfast we visit David Falls and take a short walk up to World Peace Stupa above Phewa Lake. Again breathtaking views of entire Annapurna Range. Lunch by the Stupa. Walk down to Phew Lake and cross the lake by Canoe. En-route we visit Barahi Temple situated in the centre of the lake. Overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 6: Pokhara to Kathmandu
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Kathmandu. Then afternoon time for free activities and evening you will be transfer to Nagarkot. Overnight in Nagarkot
Day 7: Kathmandu to Nagarkot
Early morning views the sunrise in Nagarkot, After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. In the evening we join together for a traditional Nepali dinner. Overnight at hotel on B.B basis.
Day 8: Mountain Flight and Final Departure
Early morning optional mountain flight and transfer to the international airport for flight to next destination or Final Departure
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD830.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.